CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

1 Year Older

Okay, seriously who sped up the clock. I know I don't have a 10 year old. I mean come on!!!! Taysen just turned 10 on March 2nd. He is becoming a young guy/man/dude. I can't believe how fast he has grown, who would of ever thought that when he was born he'd become a Big Brother of 3. Taysen is a very Smart, Tender, Shy, Builder of Legos'. He is seriously talented when it comes to constructing things (and destructing : ) He can take any Lego set and slam it together very quickly then turn around and take that same set and make a totally different design using the same parts. He better become an Architect cause, " Mama needs a new pair of shoes". We love Tayto so much and know his Brothers and Sissy love him too. Here's to you our Mr. Man.
Happy 10th Birthday

1 comments:

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

I can't believe Tay is 10 either! That means I was 14 when he was born, good lord! He's getting so big!