CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Aren't we all Princess'

Have you ever wondered what Disney Princess you are most like. Well your waiting is finally over. http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354

Share with me who you are.

Is this so me or what?


I am Megara!
Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.

So If I'm Megara does that mean Devin is Hercules? I'm not sure cause I could argue that he is more like Gaston. I think the best mix of both!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Shayna here is mine.....


You Are Snow White!

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.

Not sure about some of the stuff like INSTANTLY falling in love with me HAHAHA....

She was my favorite when I was little though so that is funny! Besides Dumbo.... but don't see him as a princess.