CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Braxtin's 7th Birthday

Okay where does the time go......... Uh I still haven't figured it out. I remember when he was born and now, well it's been 7 years....... Sick and wrong. But don't get me wrong I love the fact that he is now becoming a young little Sir. At one time it was my two men and now it's my three men and a little lady. Sheesh.

Braxtin is so cute. He has just got the funniest personality (he's a little animated like his mom). And those eye lashes, great just what I need another chic magnet as if I don't already have three of those already. He asked the other day, I can't wait to be 8, I was like don't wish away a year Pleaaaseee. His Birthday fell right on the reunion so we brought a cake up and sang "Happy Birthday" to him


1 comments:

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

I can't believe he is 7 EITHER! WOW! Crazy!