CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Baby Sissy


Well mom and I took Saebryn get her pics taken and boy was that fun...... She was being so cute then she had what I have come to understand as a melt down. Now the boys didn't have these things, it must be a girl thing, I DON"T KNOW. So we took a few pic's then took a walk around the mall, then came back and finished the photo shoot. Just like a high priced run way model, they need their time, They are "ARTISTS" you know.

She is so sweet though, it has just been so wonderful dressing her up, buying her all the cutest clothes.

I just love how the boys are with her, they love her so much and Devin, don't even get me started she has him so wrapped around her finger. It is true what they say about "Daddy's little girl". All the boys hate the picture of her crying, I asked why and all they say is "well she is crying and it makes us sad" They're babies!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Sooooo cute! Those girls, just so emotional!

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

She is so CUTE! I love all the pictures of her, especially the one she is crying, CLASSIC!